Bankruptcy Auction – Premier Development Land- Houston, TX
Auction Date & Time:
Bidding ends September 15th
at 3:00pm ET
10444 Rosecroft Drive
Houston, Texas 77048
Bankruptcy Auction! Ordered by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Texas. 16.89 AC’s of undeveloped land near South Acres. Residential and Commercial Development Opportunity. Bids are subject to the approval of the Bankruptcy Trustee and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BUY UNDER MARKET VALUE!!!
• 16.89 AC’s or 735,593 SF +|- of land
• Access to the property is off of Webercrest Rd.
• Approx. 530’ Road frontage on Webercrest Rd.
• Zoning: None
• Topography: Grade level
o Electricity: On Site10
o Water/Sewer: City Water/Sewer
• Flood Hazard: X500
• Market Area: Property is located in the Southeast and South Acres area of Houston.
• Close proximity to 610 Loop, Sam Houston Tollway, I-45 & Hwy 288
Auction Summary of Terms of Sale: All property is sold in “As-Is and Where-Is” condition. A ten percent (10%) buyer’s premium for the real estate will be added to the high bid. The total sale price of the property shall be comprised of the high bid plus the buyer’s premium. The high bidder shall execute a purchase agreement immediately following the auction and will provide a non-refundable earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the total sale price (high bid + buyer’s premium) by certified funds at the time of purchase contract acknowledgment. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing within the specified time frame in the purchase agreement. Seller will transfer ownership of property by Trustee’s Deed or similar instrument. Other terms apply.
Cooperating Broker’s Fee: Tranzon Asset Advisors is offering 2% to properly registered brokers. See Broker Acknowledgement Form.
Property #: TAA2016
Tranzon Asset Advisors 888-791-7307 ext. 88
Tranzon Asset Advisors of Texas, LLC #9008058, Kelly D. Toney, TX Auctioneer #11818
U.S Bankruptcy Court, the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division, Case No. 19-36737
Foreclosure Sale – 2 Prime Comm. Building Sites
Property #: TAA2023
Auction Date & Time
September 30th at 12:30 pm ET
450 & 500 Keene Centre Drive,
Nicholasville, KY 40356
More info at:
Prime Commercial Building Sites in Nicholasville
WILL SELL ABSOLUTE TO HIGHEST BIDDER REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
• Two Premier Commercial Development Building Sites Ready for Your Plans
• Exclusive Location on Hwy. 27 By-Pass Surrounded by Thriving Businesses – ‘Copper River Grill’, ‘Raising Canes’, Banks, ‘Lowes’, ‘St. Joseph-Jessamine Hospital’, Schools & Adjacent to New Assisted Living Facility Under Construction Now
• Building Sites 5 & 6 of Upscale Keene Centre Development
• Lot 5 Features: 1.84 Acres, Street Level Graded, All Utilities in Place, Curb & Gutter
• Lot 6 Features: 1.52 Acres, Street Level Graded, All Utilities in Place, Curb & Gutter
• These impressive offerings are perfect for Hospitality, Retail, General Commercial & Office – Zoned B-1 General Commercial
• Selling to the Highest Bidder at Master Commissioner Sale at the Property Site
• Selling Pursuant to Order of Jessamine Co. Circuit Court – Master Commissioner
Auction Summary of Terms of Sale: All property is sold in “As-Is and Where-Is” condition. A six percent (6%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid. The total sale price of the property shall be comprised of the high bid plus the buyer’s premium. The high bidder shall execute a non-contingent purchase agreement immediately following the auction, and will provide a non-refundable earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the total sale price (high bid + buyer’s premium) by certified funds or wire transfer within 24 hours of being declared the winning bidder. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing within the specified timeframe in the purchase agreement. Property will be transferred by Master Commissioner Deed. Other terms apply.
Contact, Jordan Conlee - 888-791-7307 ext. 89, email@example.com
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734
Selling Pursuant to Order of Jessamine Co. Circuit Court – Master Commissioner, Case #18-CI-479